Click here to go to the main page
Koekange (Dr): reformed church

Koekange dates back to the late-12th century. In 1331 a church was founded. In 1834 the old church was replaced for unknown reasons. The current church is a one-aisled church, built in a style that is closely related to neo-Classicism. The name of the architect is unknown. In 1912 a tower was added, which was built  partly enclosed, to accomodate the bells. Until then a seperate standing bell-house had been used. In the 1920's a consistory was added.


Back to Churches in the province of Drenthe

Back to the Province of Drenthe