Click here to go to the main page

Aerdt (G): reformed church







The reformed church of Aerdt, in catholic times named St. Helena, is a two-aisled church in Gothic style. The tower was built somewhere between the late-12th century and the early-14th century. In 1875 it was heightened with a segment that is in a clearly different colour.  The nave was completed in 1536 and has a side-aisle o the south side.
The choir dates from the second half of the 15th century.
 

 

 

 

 
Back to Churches in the province of Gelderland
Back to the Province of Gelderland Places & buildings