Click here to go to the main page

Best (NB): St. Odulphus (C. Weber, 1880-1886)




This cruciform basilican church replaced a chapel from 1437 on the location where St. Odulphus supposedly was born in 775. The richly decorated church's tower is inspired by the Campine Gothic style. The original spire was lost in 1944 and replaced by a new one in 1959. The church itself is more modestly decorated. Inside, on a pillar in one of the chapels, a portrait of Weber can be found.











Back to Churches in the province of Noord-Brabant

Back to the Province of Noord-Brabant Places & buildings

Back to C. Weber