(ZH): reformed church
is known to already have possessed a church in 1294, the year of the
oldest mentioning of the local parish. Parts of the old church are
possibly preserved in the walls of the current choir, since
the size of the bricks used is cleary different.
The current church is a one-aisled building in simple Gothic style. It
was built in the first half of the 16th century and, after a fire in
1616, was rebuilt in 1622. Originally it had a tower which, together
with the western trave of the nave, was demolished in 1810. A wooden
turret was put on the roof instead. During a restoration in 1956-1958
the western trave was reconstructed, together with the foot of the
tower. The wooden turret was replaced by a new one.